Superior SKSMLP triple play Kevlar® wire core gloves w/ steel-mesh liner & leather palms are heavy duty and feature stunning 3600+ grams of cut resistance. The Kevlar® glove body and wrap around leather palms. Superior Gloves offer exceptional protection against cut, abrasion, and puncture. Durable tri-tan leather provide cut resistant palms, thumbs, and wraps around the back of the fingers. Made with A-grade split leather and attached to a cut resistant knit shell using Kevlar® thread while seams of this glove are kept away from critical wear areas to extend the life. The wrap around palm of these working gloves also ensures greater protection on the side and tips of the fingers. Superior SKSMLP cut resistant gloves feature a layer of metal mesh in between the entire leather palm and shell, but this is no ordinary steel mesh. This glove was designed to be exceptionally cut resistant, yet softer and more supple than other wire core gloves with a metal mesh liner. They are safer and allow less hand fatigue. The cut resistance is rated as ASTM level 5, and CE level 5.
The Kevlar® outer shell of Superior SKSMLP cut resistant gloves is a composite blend of wire-core steel and Kevlar® for a dramatically higher cut rating than regular Kevlar® gloves. These working gloves are knit on a wider needle bed too, so the addition of the steel mesh liner does not compromise the comfortable fit of these knit gloves. The cut resistant safety gloves also have a molded-rubber impact-resistant knuckle pad for extra protection. In addition, these safety gloves feature long, snug, knit-wrist cuffs to keep gloves securely in place.
Features of Superior SKSMLP cut resistant gloves:
- Single layer of highly flexible stainless-steel mesh and composite Kevlar®/ wire-core yarn glove body provide over 3600 grams of cut resistance
- Durable Tri-tan leather palms wrap around sides of fingers, while thumb is all leather for greater protection, longer wear
- Extra-long, snug knit-wrist cuffs keep gloves firmly in place
- Glove body knit from composite blend of Kevlar® and wire-core for excellent cut and slash resistance
- Palms attached to knit shell using Kevlar® thread for greater seam integrity; fingertips are double stitched, and palm is cross-stitched to keep mesh in place
- Cut resistance level: CE 5/ASTM 5
- Sheet metal
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
- Recycling depots
- Garbage collection